Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Confluence Health
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Assist with development of advertising, marketing, communications and public relations programs for Confluence Health departments, branch offices, and services with an emphasis on creative design and layout.
1. Collaborate with the Marketing Director in the development of communications and advertising goals of Confluence Health.
2. Create the design and layout of all print and electronic marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, newsletters, direct mail pieces, advertisements, identity (business cards, letterhead and envelopes), etc.
3. Write advertising copy that is compelling and relevant to the intended audience.
4. Ensure the quality and accuracy of all marketing materials by carefully reviewing own work and adhering to the correct use of established brand standards, legal use of trademarks and naming conventions.
5. Work with vendors and media to complete marketing and advertising efforts as requested, including assisting with media buying and coordination.
6. Take photographs and manipulate digital images for newsletters, brochures, ads and web purposes.
7. Assist with internal marketing programs and multimedia projects as needed.
8. Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to deliver work on schedule, while consistently producing quality products in a fast-paced environment.
9. Work collaboratively with members of the marketing department, as well as staff, physicians, patients and community.
10. Adhere to department performance standards.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, public relations, or related field; or equivalent job experience.
- Proficient in major graphic arts applications: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in creative design and layout.
- Must be detail oriented, computer literate and creative.
- Strong creative and design skills.
- Flexibility to change priorities.
- Team player with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in print advertising and layout.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply