Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Confluence Health
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Supports Confluence Health by providing services to employees, volunteers, and other staff, at all locations, with the underlying objective of enhancing the overall health and safety of the organization, its employees, and patients/visitors.
1. Provides pre-placement or annual evaluations, and services by request, including:
a. New employee onboarding clearance.
b. Routine and emergency triage for on-the-job incidents, recognizing urgent employee health situations and/or makes appropriate recommendations and/or health care referrals based on skilled assessment findings.
c. History taking and nursing assessment.
d. Administration of immunizations, blood draws, urine or oral drug screen collections.
e. Respirator medical evaluation and fit testing.
f. Tuberculosis screening, including PPD skin testing, placement and reading.
g. Bloodborne and other pathogens exposure counseling.
h. Makes appropriate referrals to Occupational Medicine, Emergency or Urgent Care Departments, or employee’s personal physician as needed.
i. Provides illness evaluations and return to work clearance for employees.
2. Serves as clinical resource to employees, and management, and provides counseling and advice pertaining to personal problems, work conflicts, alcohol, drug involvement, smoking, stress, weight/diet and all other wellness related problems in collaboration with management, benefits specialists and health plan. Refers employee to appropriate internal and external resources including Employee Assistance Program.
3. Works collaboratively and maintains active communication with external medical providers and internal stakeholders and resources (Quality, HR, Safety Committee, etc.).
4. Utilizes advanced conflict resolution skills as necessary to ensure timely resolution of issues.
5. Seeks consultation from appropriate disciplines/ departments as required to expedite care.
6. Maintains records and reports as required by regulatory agencies and professional standards.
7. Actively participates in clinical performance improvement activities.
8. Assists in the collection and reporting of data including employee onboarding clearance, vaccination compliance, return to work clearance, injury statistics and other items as requested.
9. Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity and accuracy of practice.
10. Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Current and valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Washington.
- Knowledge of infection prevention practice, OSHA, Labor and Industries, Washington State Administrative Code (WAC).
- Employee Health Nurse Certification.
- 3+ years of clinical experience.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply