Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Confluence Health
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
The Application Analyst will be responsible for assigned applications. The Analyst will work as a key member of the support team to build, maintain, test, and train as needed to assure successful implementation and ongoing support. The Application Analyst will be the key subject matter expert and act as the liaison between clinic staff and the support team for assigned applications.
1. Participate in system design process.
2. Define system setup requirements.
3. Document system setup.
4. Assist in documenting current clinic flows.
5. Work with appropriate staff as needed to determine needs and modifications.
6. Participate in system upgrades as needed to ensure assigned applications are upgraded successfully.
7. Track and perform system change requests.
8. Work with IT staff as needed to resolve issues and address user concerns.
9. Perform system imports, develop reports and complete configuration changes.
10. Adhere to all implementation requirements as per project plans/specifications.
11. Identify, recommend, create and perform user security and maintenances standards and activities.
12. Adhere to all IT change control processes.
13. Develop and utilize testing and communication plans.
14. Recommend, development and communicate policies/methods to ensure proper testing is accomplished.
15. Identify, communicate and work with IT and clinic staff to ensure adequate testing is accomplished prior to system implementation or enhancements.
16. Ensure system changes are communicated to all stakeholders.
17. Work closely with trainers on all changes and new features to develop documentation and training strategies.
18. Train individuals or groups as needed.
19. Attend regular clinic/team meetings to improve system utilization.
20. Provide system support for all identified issues and requests.
21. Troubleshoot, resolve and document system issues.
22. Document FAQ’s and common solutions.
23. Meet or exceed customer service standards.
24. Document key tasks and milestones associated with assigned modules.
25. Set and manage to timelines related to assigned tasks.
26. Prioritize and communicate potential barriers and recommend alternate strategies.
27. Utilize project management tools to document issues and status of assigned tasks.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Three years as an application support or application analyst, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Experience with Infor Lawson software, preferred.
- Implementing or upgrading applications with 100+ users and/or multiple locations.
- Working within an application support team.
- Ability to attend classes/seminars and complete certification(s) as assigned.
- May require travel up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Knowledge of health care organizations and clinic work flow.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff to identify needs.
- Recommend implementation and support strategies based on industry best practices.
- Ability to keep professional demeanor in stressful circumstances.
- Ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Superior time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to identify key users/staff and development strong working relationships.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply