Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Confluence Health
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
The IT Solutions Technician 3 is responsible for providing technical support working closely with the End User Device Support, Application and Engineering Teams to engineer, manage and maintain a desktop infrastructure along with troubleshooting and resolving desktop application, printer, and other peripheral-related issues at all levels. Provides support and assistance to telecomm staff as needed.
1. Respond to Clinic staff and IT Support Team requests for assistance/information.
2. Resolves all incidents escalated from Tier I, Tier II, and application team support and involves other necessary teams as needed.
3. Works directly with Technician I and Technician II staff to resolve issues, insuring that other Tiers comprehend the solution and troubleshooting steps.
4. Maintains resolution knowledge-base on all resolved issues in DocWeb or similar system.
5. Ensures all PC’s are in compliance with documented configuration, administrative, and security standards.
6. Assists in Developing and maintaining the enterprise desktop image.
7. Manages GPO on domain devices.
8. Manages desktop-related servers: print, imaging, Epic, file, client management.
9. Manages the desktop printing environment including drivers & user automation.
10. Manages, monitors, audits, & reports on enterprise workstations using a client management tool.
11. Teams with Engineering team to manage Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) deployment.
12. Initiate the purchasing process for hardware, software, printers, or other computer related equipment or peripherals as requested or needed for incidents.
13. Participate in projects, quality control and performance improvement initiatives as directed.
14. Attend regular team meetings.
15. Attend approved training and ensure desktop support skills/knowledge remain current.
16. Provide documentation and reporting as requested.
17. Closes and documents status tickets in a timely manner.
18. Be a team player and participate in team building both within IT Solutions Technician support group and with other support groups.
19. Participates in on-call rotation and responds to on-call requests in a timely manner as defined by management.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- At least five years of desktop support or equivalent experience in relevant areas listed above.
- Must have a Washington State Driver’s License.
- Extensive desktop support experience and technical knowledge of a Windows OS environment, including an ability to solve PC and printer hardware and OS issues.
- Knowledge and experience in registry, permissions, drivers and software.
- Automation of software application deployments.
- Patching of desktops in an enterprise architecture.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot windows installers.
- Management of print servers, drivers, and general enterprise printing environment.
- SCCM, Altiris, or other advanced desktop management tools experience.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work with vendors to analyze and troubleshoot solutions.
- Provide and recommend solutions to senior management.
- Good organizational and documentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time while meeting stated, often short-term, deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to mentor and share knowledge in the team environment.
- Must live within 30 minutes of primary work location due to on-call response times.
- Certifications/diplomas such as: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, Network +, A+ preferred (minimum of A+ required or obtainable).
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply