Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
To provide psychotherapy services to the patients of Confluence Health / Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics.
1. Conduct Intake Assessments for children and adolescents according to departmental procedures, funding source requirements, and evidence-based approaches.
2. Develop Individualized Treatment Plans for each patient according to policies of the department and funding source requirements.
3. Provide ongoing individual, family, or group counseling for the patient and/or natural supports according to departmental procedures, funding source requirements, and using evidence-based approaches.
4. Document clinical activity according to policies of the department and in compliance with required timelines.
5. Provide case management services as identified on the Individualized Treatment Plan, including linking patients and supports to community resources and other services, as appropriate, and coordinating Behavioral Health treatment services and intervention strategies with internal and/or external supports, as appropriate.
6. Provide consultation to and collaboration with primary care and/or specialty medical care providers regarding patients’ diagnosis, treatment plan, and status changes, as appropriate.
7. Provide outreach services to community partners regarding behavioral health issues including providing educational training and/or onsite intervention services.
8. Comply with all departmental, agency and funding source requirements, policies and procedures.
9. Attend all required agency and departmental meeting as indicated by supervisor.
10. Participate in regular supervision.
11. Exhibit interpersonal skills that promote a positive functioning department.
12. Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment.
13. Participate in a unit based QA program.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling.
- Active and unrestricted Washington State License as one of the following license types, by start date.
- LH Mental Health Counselor License
- LW Social Worker Independent Clinical License
- LF Marriage and Family Therapist License
- Driver’s License with good driving record and access to a vehicle that is legally insured to be used for off-site clinical services, consultation, or case management.
- Post-Master’s experience in a health care setting.
- Experience using electronic health records.
- Type at least 35 wpm.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply