Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Facilitates and assists the providers and health care team in providing excellent service and quality patient care. Performs and coordinates patient care activities in multiple settings utilizing a variety of nursing skills and functions.
- Assist in daily direction and supervision to the health care team in the delivery of quality patient care. Communicates effectively with each team member.
- Assists with patient flow and assists health care team to provide patient care.
- Assists with patient follow-up and education.
- Serves as a resource for staff regarding patient care problems and participates in training of health care staff.
- Serves as a liaison with other health care agencies or services to promote coordinated health care across the continuum.
- Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Washington State Department of Health -LPN license or Interim LPN license.
Previous experience in an ambulatory care setting or specialized experience important to the function of the respective department.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply