Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time; Exempt
Shift: Day Shift
1. Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient’s care as a member of the health care team.
2. Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
3. Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
4. Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
5. Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
6. Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
- Appropriate certification.
- Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply