Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
This is a mid to upper management position, with proven leadership experience, reporting directly to a Service Line Director. The Practice Manager 3, with minimal direction of the Director, is responsible for managing all functions of the assigned practice areas. This includes coordination of day-to-day operations, providing leadership, setting goals, and decision making that assures quality, performance and production standards are maintained. The Practice Manager 3 may mentor or be the supervisor for a Practice Manager 1 or 2. This position requires oversight of staff and close liaison and partnership with physician leaders. Specific area of operations may be multi-site and multi-practice, with number of direct reports generally greater than 35 and more than 10 physicians.
1. Develops and maintains positive relationships with employees, providers, and management staff.
2. Promotes a positive image of each practice area.
3. Utilizes the Confluence Health Value System for huddles, People Link and ELI’s.
4. Responsible for scheduling and the management of overtime. Utilizes time-keeping systems to approve timecards.
5. Communicates or implements employee recognition and engagement activities and programs.
6. Supervision and coaching of front office and clinical staff.
7. Responsible for performance management process.
8. Lead regular staff or provider meetings.
9. Solve employee work-related concerns and helping employees perform to their potential.
10. May involve mentorship or direct supervision of PM1 position.
11. Work with Human Resources regarding progressive discipline of employees.
12. Determine optimal staffing, with development of job descriptions, recruitment and hiring of staff or providers.
13. Creates department goals, objectives and operational policies and procedures.
14. Frequent management and tracking of metrics or dashboard.
15. Manages the budget process and monitors monthly status.
16. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Bachelors’ degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field with two years relevant leadership experience.
- Internal Applicants: Associate’s degree with 6 years of relevant experience, 2 of which must be leadership, and completion of BS within 2 years of hire; OR LEAD completion.
- Must have demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills related to Windows and MS Office.
- Must reside in the Confluence Health service area.
- EMR experience, specifically EPIC.
- Healthcare experience.
- Clinical licensure.
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Must have demonstrated working experience building successful cross-functional relationships; must have knowledge and experience in problem solving and conflict resolution.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply