Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Providing operational support within the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
1. Print daily schedules for 2 days out.
2. Check for add on patients for today’s schedule.
3. Call for films and reports from other facilities.
4. Re-parent anything that is from out of clinic with our history number.
5. Book all x-ray’s into computer (verifying all information is accurate and correct).
6. Assist technologist if needed.
7. Retrieve podiatry patients paperwork from Ortho reception and bring back patients.
8. Work with Data Processing getting reports fixed or exams corrected for billing.
9. Go through list of unread exams
10. Make CD’s for patients or doctors’ offices and print reports.
11. Get released signed for CD checkout.
12. Review physicians schedules and print films for upcoming surgeries, Make flash drive for all total joints from Smith, Chelan, and & ML Ortho, and Assist surgery rep. with obtaining information.
13. Order supplies.
14. Go into worklist work station.
15. Help physicians and technologist with computer problems.
16. Clerical and phone duties as assigned.
17. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- GED or High School Graduate.
- Basic computer skills.
- Some clerical and/or medical experience.
- Knowledge of PACS, Epic.
- Operation of X-ray equipment.
- Basic knowledge of different types of diagnostic imaging examinations.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply