Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Confluence Health
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the enterprise data warehouse and analytics architecture for successful delivery of business intelligence information. The Data Warehouse Developer must have a sound understanding of BI best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL), and data warehouse and reporting techniques. He/she works with architects and business partners to build out a technical vision to import data from external application sources, utilizing industry standards to cleanse, integrate, transform, and load this data into the enterprise warehouse. This position may oversee delivery of large data integration projects that require leveraging best practice expertise and technology know-how.
1. Work with BI analysts and users to gather business requirements.
2. Consolidate and optimize available data warehouse infrastructure.
3. Conceive analytics and business intelligence platform architecture for clients, including internal and third-party clients.
4. Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
5. Ensure that all data intensive processes are optimally distributed across the layers of the overall processing environment to achieve maximum throughput.
6. Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to ensure quality data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
7. Support implemented BI solutions by carrying out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis, addressing user questions regarding data integrity, and communicating functional and technical issues.
8. Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models.
9. Build metrics and rules to standardize the data.
10. Ensure all data warehouse architecture structures are maintained in a version control system.
11. Profile data to resolve inconsistencies and to help BI analysts document the findings.
12. Provide off hour production support, as needed.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
Bachelor’s degree preferred in an analytical related field or two additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
Experience with technologies such as SQL Server 2012, SSIS, and stored procedures.
Experience developing code, testing for quality assurance, administering and monitoring database structures and processes.
Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills as well as the ability to work with both technical and business personnel.
Ability to manage multiple projects and handle multiple priorities.
Prefer experience in the healthcare field.
Epic Clarity certification or 2-3 years of experience in Clarity.
SAS Administration a plus.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply