Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Provides appropriate specialized health care services to hospital and clinic patients. Performs examinations; performs or orders diagnostic test; establishes diagnosis; prescribes medication; instructs patients and family members about continuing care.
1. Provide specialized health care to patients. Examination, diagnosis, and treatment of both chronic and acute episodic illnesses and minor injuries. Refers to physician as needed. Writes prescriptions and performs office procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
2. Counsels patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health.
3. Participates in health promotional activities.
4. Participates in decisions, planning, and policies related to clinical care.
5. Maintains thorough and complete medical records in a timely manner and demonstrates proficiency in using the Electronic Medical Record documentation system.
6. Records statistics and conducts research as deemed necessary.
7. Collaborates with staff and physicians to identify patient’s needs and help develop plan to meet those needs.
8. Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Active or Interim Registered Nurse and ARNP licensure with prescriptive authority in the state of Washington, required by start date.
- Related Experience.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply