Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Central Washington Hospital
Schedule: Pool Position
Shift: Variable Shifts
***Please note: this is a pool position, no guarantee of hours***
Maintains a sanitary environment for patients, staff, and others.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, carpeting, equipment, and furniture.
- Textiles reprocessing, storage, and distribution.
- Removal of trash, regulated medical waste, hazardous waste, and waste containing confidential information.
- Floor finish maintenance and refinishing.
- Dusting, window cleaning, wall washing, and spot removal.
- Cleaning and disinfection of restroom surfaces, toilets, showers, urinals, sinks, and other fixtures.
- Project cleaning and other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Reporting of furniture, finishes, and equipment needing repair/replacement.
- Cleaning and disinfection in sterile environments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Must relate effectively with co-workers, physicians, staff, patients and the general public and function as part of a team.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to reason and think logically to solve problems.
- Must be able to use judgment and make decisions.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all patient information.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- One-year institutional custodial experience.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply