Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time; 3 - 12 hours shifts
Shift: Evening/Night Shift
A clinically competent, licensed, registered nurse who delivers care to the acutely ill, Surgical and Rehab patients through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
1. Coordinates and provides high quality patient care in a caring and compassionate manor, utilizing the nursing process and unit specific standards of practice.
2. Accurately collects patient information needed to provide safe, high quality care. Completes holistic ongoing assessments of patient’s status and responds appropriately.
3. Develops, implements and continually reassesses patient’s individualized plan of care.
4. Provides nursing care for patients including administration of medications, completion of nursing procedures and/or treatments.
5. Determines and completes appropriate nursing actions to meet care goals; including the physical, psychological, social and rehabilitative needs of the patient.
6. Teaches patient/family and/or significant others appropriate health information in a timely manner and shares written informational material.
7. Continual evaluation of discharge plan for appropriateness, educational needs, and changes as needed.
8. Documents care provided, assessments, plan of care, interventions and responses accurately in the patient’s medical record.
9. Demonstrates ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner.
10. Actively maintains current knowledge base of workflows, process and evidence based procedures.
11. Perform related assignments as requested in order to promote positive visitor, family, and co-worker relations.
12. Exhibits interpersonal skills and professionalism that promotes a positive work environment.
13. Delegates appropriately and oversees care provided by non-licensed assistive personnel.
14. Communicates and collaborates with members of the healthcare team including physicians, patients and families to facilitate effective patient care and treatment.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
Current WA State RN License.
Current BLS, and re-certified as required.
Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows navigation, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and password management.
Upon hire, completion of formal hospital and unit-specific orientation program.
ACLS within one year of employment.
Previous experience using an electronic medical record.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply