Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Confluence Health
Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Day Shift
This Human Resources Specialist – Talent Sourcer is responsible for the development of innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate and pipeline candidates for present and future needs of the organization.
1. Creates innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract top passive and active talent.
2. Coordinates posting of employment opportunities and related information on organization wide sponsored social media sites in conjunction with marketing.
3. Actively sources candidates utilizing resume databases, networks, social media and other relevant resources.
4. Collaborates with recruiting team keeping all parties informed and engaged with the progression of sourcing for jobs.
5. Prepares and distributes source metric reports as required.
6. Other duties as assigned.
7. Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
1. Familiarity with social media.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
1. Experience reviewing resumes, posting jobs on job boards, and sourcing active and passive talent.
2. Knowledge of Boolean and LinkedIn searches and an understanding of current industry trends and best practices and employment labor laws.
3. Team player, detail oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
4. Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field.
5. Recruiting experience.
About Confluence Health: Confluence Health is an integrated, rural healthcare delivery system with two hospitals, multi-specialty care in 30+ service lines and primary care in 11 communities across north central Washington State. Our 270 physicians and 130 advanced practice clinicians serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner. Our Setting and Lifestyle: We are located in the heart of Washington State and just 2.5 hours east of Seattle. Our region offers a diverse array of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, orchards to vineyards, cross country skiing to fly fishing and everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking; it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with excellent schools and cultural and art activities for the entire family.Apply