Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
1. Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient’s care as a member of the health care team.
2. Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
3. Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
4. Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
5. Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
6. Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA.
About Confluence Health: Confluence Health was formed in 2013 as an affiliation between the Wenatchee Valley Medical Center and Central Washington Hospital to create an integrated, rural healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 30+ service lines and primary care in ten communities across North Central Washington state. Over 225 physicians and 100 advanced practice clinicians serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner. Our Setting and Lifestyle: We are located in the heart of Washington State and just 2.5 hours east of Seattle. Our region offers a diversity of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, orchards to vineyards, cross country skiing to fly fishing and everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking; it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.Apply