Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Central Washington Hospital
Schedule: Full Time Temporary
Shift: Day Shift
FULL-TIME TEMPORARY POSITION
Clinical pharmacists fill orders for medications, monitor patient medication therapies, and provide drug information. Clinical pharmacists supervise and direct support personnel. In the absence of the pharmacy manager, a clinical pharmacist may be required to assume the essential responsibilities and perform the duties of the pharmacy manager. Supervises all pharmacy support personnel. Variable and hours may be long and irregular; includes evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
Knowledge, Skill, and Competency Expectations:
1. Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision and handle stress appropriately.
2. Ability to work cooperatively with health-system and pharmacy staff.
3. Ability to handle frequent interruptions (multi-task) and adapt to changes in workload and work schedule.
4. Ability to set priorities, make critical decisions, and respond quickly to emergency requests.
5. Ability to exercise sound professional judgment.
6. Ability to communicate effectively (orally and in writing).
7. Ability to meet the pharmaceutical care needs of a variety of patients.
Graduate of an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy, or PharmD.
Completion of an ASHP accredited residency or Board Certification in a pharmacy specialty.
Currently licensed, or eligible for licensure to practice pharmacy in the state of Washington.
Completion of an ASHP accredited oncology residency.
A minimum of 3 years health system experience.
About Confluence Health: Confluence Health is an integrated, rural healthcare delivery system with two hospitals, multi-specialty care in 30+ service lines and primary care in 11 communities across north central Washington State. Our 270 physicians and 130 advanced practice clinicians serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner. Our Setting and Lifestyle: We are located in the heart of Washington State and just 2.5 hours east of Seattle. Our region offers a diverse array of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, orchards to vineyards, cross country skiing to fly fishing and everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking; it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with excellent schools and cultural and art activities for the entire family.Apply