Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Central Washington Hospital
Schedule: Pool Position
Shift: Variable Shifts
Basic Purpose Of The Job:The Clinical Pharmacist position is responsible for providing clinical pharmacy services to the highest standard of pharmaceutical care principles for each patient within their area of responsibility. Clinical areas of coverage include:
- Medical responsible for general medicine, oncology, transitional care, and labor & delivery/post-partum/neonatal patient populations.
- PCU responsible for critical care and progressive care patient populations.
- Surgical responsible for general surgical and pediatric patient populations.
- Core – responsible for surgery, ACU, ER, and Cath Lab areas.
- Back-up for other areas as assigned (Midnight shift, , Out-Patient).
The position is responsible for therapeutic assessment, interventions, and plans for individual patients as well as patient populations.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (RPh); Pharm. D. preferred.
- Institutional experience and/or advanced training preferred (hospital acute care, nursing home, home health care, integrated health system).
- Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice pharmacy in the State of Washington. a. Washington State Pharmacist License b. Pharmacy Internship Board license with review of eligibility for pharmacist licensure.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer programs effectively.
About Confluence Health: Confluence Health was formed in 2013 as an affiliation between the Wenatchee Valley Medical Center and Central Washington Hospital to create an integrated, rural healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 30+ service lines and primary care in ten communities across North Central Washington state. Over 225 physicians and 100 advanced practice clinicians serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner. Our Setting and Lifestyle: We are located in the heart of Washington State and just 2.5 hours east of Seattle. Our region offers a diversity of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, orchards to vineyards, cross country skiing to fly fishing and everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking; it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.Apply