COVID-19 Employee Resource Page
Novel Coronavirus Information Page
*These number reflect Confluence Health testing only.
* CWH COVID-19 Patients (Nos. updated 8 AM each day
|Census for ICU/PCU (Patients in beds)||ICU: 15 / PCU: 28||2|
|COVID-19 Patients in Isolation||17 Isolation: 9 positive|
|Total CWH Census||90|
|Total Confluence Health Testing||39 confirmed positive; 663 Negative; 55 Pending = 746|
|Breakdown by County||Confluence Health Testing|
|Chelan County||18 confirmed positive; 370 Negative; 34 Pending||1|
|Douglas County||8 confirmed positive; 174 Negative; 12 Pending||1|
|Grant County||8 confirmed positive; 67 Negative; 2 Pending||2|
|Okanogan County||2 confirmed positive; 37 Negative; 4 Pending||0|
|Other Counties||3 confirmed positive; 15 Negative; 3 Pending||0|
• PPE: Please find PPE resources on the right sidebar. You will find Donning and Doffing checklists for both Droplet-Contact, and AirborneContact for both those who have been fitted for an N95 masks as well as those who have not. Donning and Doffing videos are also available for staff to give a visual aid as to what the checklists entail. This is a fantastic resource that all bedside staff as well as ancillary services should become familiar with.
• Employee Symptoms: If you have a fever (≥ 100.4) and cough, please contact Employee Health at 433-3165. Employees who require testing should call the COVID-19 Hotline at 663-8711 Option 1, Option 4, and notify Employee Health at 443-3165 and/or Ext. 33165.
• Childcare/PTO/EIB: Our Human Resources team has developed guidelines that address most employment questions related to PTO and EIB, and a Childcare FAQ that should help answer most of your questions. Please see guidelines & FAQs on right sidebar.
• Building Entrances: Security will be working to protect all our campuses by moving outpatient buildings to one in and out entrance/exit. Inpatient hospitals (CWH and WVH) will have two entrances/exits available.
• Donations: If you or someone you know would like to provide a donation, please contact the CH Foundation at (509) 436-6275.
• Virtual Visits: Click here (will link back to pulse) to visit the new Virtual Visits page. On this page you will find information on what kind of visits you can do now, and what options will be available starting next week. EmailDG_RevenueReconciliation For billing questions regarding Virtual Visits.
To provide structured communication, we will continue to send out daily updates regarding COVID-19. New or changed workflows will be provided in the daily updates. Daily updates located under right side menu bar under “Staff Daily Reports”. As always, if you have any questions or recommendations for improvement to the daily updates, please email Cathy Thomas.
Please be sure to see the Coronavirus Pulse Page for updates and additional information.
Please refer to the links below and on the sidebar for the latest and most accurate information on this issue.
|Communications Archive||Information for our Patients|
|• Important Message from Dr. Rutherford – Wednesday, April 1
Nursing Town Hall
|• What you need to know about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – PDF|