Billing and Insurance at Confluence Health
CMS Hospital Pricing
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as part of the 2019 IPPS Final Rule requires hospitals to make available online a listing of standard hospital charges.
Confluence Health supports the intent of these regulations to educate patients on the cost of health care and the patient financial responsibilities. Confluence Health can provide patient estimates for services to be performed. Please contact Patient Services if you have questions about whether you should anticipate seeing any of these charges on your upcoming hospital visit.
Office hours for Patient Service staff are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
– For general price estimate inquiries please contact Patient Services at (509) 436-4020
– For price estimates for scheduled procedures contact Pre-Admitting at (509) 662-1511 ext. 31713
Please select the appropriate hospital facility for the listing of charges you are seeking:
– Central Washington Hospital
– Wenatchee Valley Hospital
– Central Washington Hospital & Wenatchee Valley Hospital Non-emergent Outpatient Imaging
– Medication Pricing
– Q1 Hospital Census and Changes by DRG