Confluence Health CSI “Caring Student Interns”
Join the Team!
Confluence Health is proud to bring local teens the CSI Program
(Caring Student Interns). The CSI program is for teens between the ages of 14 and 15. Teens with an interest in learning about health careers will have the opportunity to learn medical skills such as measuring blood pressures, donning gloves, gowns & masks, high performance CPR and more. Students will become familiar with many different departments, skills and staff.
- Session: July 15th – 19th
- Time: 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Location: CH Central Washington Campus & Wenatchee Valley Campus.
How To Register
Contact the Volunteer Office at Confluence Health for an application:
- Phone: (509) 662-1511 ext.33330
- Email: Cecilia.email@example.com.
Application and 2 reference forms must be submitted by May 17, 2019
CSI will be limited to 20 students. There will be a $10 fee to cover the cost of the program’s uniforms. Scholarships are available.
As part of the Confluence Health CSI program you will investigate:
- Who are the members of the healthcare team?
- What are the tools of the trade?
- Where is patient care provided?
- When can you become a team member?
- Why not?