Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Education & Certifications:
• BA, Biology, California State University, Fullerton, California, 1982. Graduated with honors.
• MD, Chicago Medical School / Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, Illinois, 1986.
• Occupational & Environmental Medicine Essentials Certification (American College of Occupational & Environmental Medicine)
• Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of California, Irvine, California, 1990.
• Advanced coursework in diagnostic MSK ultrasound and ultrasound-guided injection procedures
• Physical medicine and rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 1991.
• Work injury evaluation and management
• Fit for Duty Examinations
• Medical Review Officer
• Medical – legal medicine; rating examinations, L&I Approved Independent Medical Examiner.
• Musculoskeletal injury evaluation and management.
• Musculoskeletal ultrasound (guided-injection therapy).
• Dextrose based prolotherapy.