Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BA, Biology, California State University, Fullerton, California, 1982. Graduated with honors.
- MD, Chicago Medical School / Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, Illinois, 1986.
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of California, Irvine, California, 1990.
- Advanced coursework in diagnostic MSK ultrasound and ultrasound-guided injection procedures.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 1991.
- Musculoskeletal injury evaluation and management.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound (diagnosis and guided-injection therapy).
- Regenerative injection therapy: dextrose based prolotherapy.
- Medical/legal medicine; rating examinations, independent medical examiner.
- Occupational Medicine Medical Review Officer.