Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana, 2008
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2012
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle Washington, 2013-2016
- Transitional Year: Intermountain Medical Center, Murray, Utah, 2012-2013
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Patient Care Philosophy:
- My goal is to provide rehabilitation care using an evidence-based treatment plan that incorporates patient preference and focuses on improving quality of life. I enjoy learning about each patient’s story and values in order to develop an individualized treatment plan. I want my patients to take an active role in their care, and I try to empower them with knowledge and local resources.
- Dr. Andrade manages the medical care of individuals with a variety of neuromuscular conditions including spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, concussion, stroke, neuromuscular disease, spasticity management, and amputee care. She is trained in electrodiagnostic medicine. She has a particular interest in adaptive sports and adaptive technology such as the Ekso gait assist robotic.
Honors & Awards:
- Medical Subcommittee Chair, United States Tennis Association National Wheelchair Tennis Committee
- Eli Lilly Foundation Medical School Scholarship, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Presidential Rector Scholarship, DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- Phi Beta Kappa, National Collegiate Honor Society, DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- 2-time All-American Division III Tennis, DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- ESPN Third Team at Large Academic All-American, University Division, DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- I grew up in a small town in Indiana playing tennis, basketball, and soccer. The mountains called me West, and I enjoy the outdoor activities Wenatchee offers. My husband and I enjoy trail running, mountain biking, and skiing together. I have a passion for adaptive sports, and I volunteer my time coaching wheelchair tennis with Seattle Adaptive Sports, instructing Nordic skiing with Outdoors for All, and have also served at the Veterans Wheelchair Games.