Specialty: Infectious Diseases
Education & Certifications:
- BA, Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington, cum laude, 1986.
- MD, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1990.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Blodgett Memorial Medical Center / Saint Mary’s Hospital / Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 1990–1993.
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases, Bowman Gray School of Medicine / Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 1995.
- Internal medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine: 1993, 2006.
- Infectious diseases, American Board of Internal Medicine: 1996, 2006.