Specialty: Behavioral Health
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BA, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 1990.
- MSN and PMHNP, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 2007.
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Board-certified to diagnose and treat all mental health disorders
- Full prescriptive authority for psychiatric medication management for adults
- My particular calling is working with elders
- Outreach to assisted living facilities in Wenatchee and East Wenatchee
- Working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness
- Psychotherapy with adults
- Treatment Modalities: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), and Reminiscence Therapy.