Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- Medical degree, Universidad Maimonides, Facultad de Ciencias Medicas, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1997.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Hospital General De Agudos, Dr Cosme Argerich, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2002.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, 2006.
- Fellowship, Nephrology, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland, 2008.
- Assistant Professor, Transplant Nephrologist, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland.
- General internal medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2006.
- Nephrology, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2008.
- Kidney transplant.
- Incompatible kidney transplant.
- Pancreas transplant.
- Fluent in Spanish.