Education & Certifications:
- BA, Baylor University, Waco, Texas, 1995.
- MD, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, 2001.
- Internship and residency, Internal Medicine, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Washington, 2001–2004.
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, San Antonio, Texas, 2006–2009.
- Internal medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2004.
- Cardiovascular disease, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2009.
- Nuclear cardiology, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology: 2011.