Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics – Haug Building
Education & Certifications:
- BA, Butler University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Au.D., Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
Membership & Affiliations:
- American Speech Language Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology
- Hearing Aids
- Aural Rehabilitation.
- Unilateral Hearing Loss.
Interests/Hobbies – Outside of work:
- Reading, cooking, yoga, hiking and camping.
Reasons for coming to Wenatchee:
- I have lived in the Midwest for the majority of my life, and I am excited to not only live in the Pacific Northwest but to explore Wenatchee and take advantage of all the wonderful outdoor activities!
- Some American Sigh Language (ASL)
Primary Phone: (509) 436-4974
Primary Fax: (509) 436-6296