Education & Certifications:
- BS, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 1995.
- MD, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, 1999. Alpha Omega Alpha.
- Internship, General Surgery, Vanderbilt University Hospital, Nashville, Tennessee, 1999–2000.
- Residency, Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Hospital, Nashville, Tennessee, 2000–2004.
- Urology, American Board of Urology: 2006..
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
- Pediatric and reconstructive urology.
- Prostate and kidney cancer.
- Incontinence and prolapse.