Location(s): Moses Lake Clinic
Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, California, magna cum laude, 1976.
- MD, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, California, 1981.
- Internship and residency, Internal Medicine, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (Stanford University Affiliated County Teaching Hospital), San Jose, California, 1981-1984.
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1985-1987.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Clinical Faculty, Gastroenterology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, 1987-1991.
- Internal medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1984.
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1987.
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Colon cancer screening
- Clinical Instructor, University of Washington School of Medicine.