Specialty: Orthopedics & Orthopedic Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BA, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1984.
- MD, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland, 1988.
- Internship, General Surgery, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Washington, 1988–1989.
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Texas, 1991–1995.
- Orthopaedic surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: 1997, 2007, 2015
- Sports medicine.
- Arthroscopy: knee, hip, shoulder, ankle.
- Joint replacement: hip (to include direct anterior), knee, ankle.
- Foot and ankle.