Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics, Moses Lake Clinic
Education & Certifications:
- BA, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, cum laude, 1987.
- MD, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1991.
- Internship and residency, Internal Medicine, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, 1991–1994.
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, 1994–1996.
- Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, 1996–1998.
- Cardiovascular disease, American Board of Internal Medicine: 1997, 2007.
- Interventional cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine: 1999, 2009.