Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Moses Lake Clinic
Dr Ebaugh is a general surgeon. He has served as a Combat Engineer in the Missouri Army National Guard. He is originally from south east Missouri. He lives in Moses Lake.
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, 2007
- DO, Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences, Kansas City, Missouri, 2011
- Residency, General Surgery, Kansas Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Kansas City, Kansas, 2016
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American College of Surgeons
- Missouri Chapter of the American College of Surgeons
- Laparoscopic and open hernia repair
- Surgical management of benign and malignant breast disease
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery
- Surgical management of gastrointestinal disorders
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons.