Specialty: Physiatry (Physical Medicine/Rehab)
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BA, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 2003.
- MD, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2007.
- Internship, Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program, Tucson, Arizona. 2007–2008.
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, 2008–2011.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Interventional ultrasound.
- Electromyography (EMG).
- Treatment of tendinopathy.
- Leg and back pain evaluation.
- Speaks German.