Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, cum laude, 1996.
- MD, PhD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2006.
- Internship and residency, General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 2006–2011.
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery: 2012.
- Surgical oncology: surgery for cancer of the colon and rectum, breast, thyroid, skin and other sites.
- Laparoscopic surgery for esphageal reflux.
- Endocrine surgery: surgery of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands.
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery.
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons.