Specialty: Behavioral Health
Location(s): East Wenatchee Clinic
Education & Certifications:
- BA Spanish, Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington, 1996.
- MSW, Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington, 2002.
- Abuse (child and adult)
- Interpersonal Violence / DV
- Co-occurring mental health / Sobriety support
- Gender, Sexual, Romantic Minorities
- Adjustments / Acculturation / Immigration
- Latino mental health
- Recovery from totalistic groups / relationships
- General mental health teens / adults / geriatric
Primary Phone (509) 884-0614
Primary Fax (509) 665-5812
Treatment modalities can include Brief treatment, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Reality Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Solutions Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Person-Centered Therapy, Family Treatment, Trauma-Focused CBT, and Critical Incident Stress Management.