Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, 1964.
- MD, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, 1972.
- Internship, Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena, California, 1972–1973.
- Residency, Pediatrics, Center for Health Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles, California 1974–1976.
- Fellowship, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental, University of Washington Center for Human Development and Disability, Seattle, Washington, 1993–1993.
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics: 1978.
- Developmental and behavioral pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics: 2002, 2009.
- Children with special health needs.