Specialty: Women’s Health—OB/GYN
Education & Certifications:
- BS, MS, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 1981.
- MD, University of California Davis, 1985.
- Internship, Pediatrics, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Oakland, California, 1985–1986.
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California Davis, 1986–1989.
- Obstetrics and gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 1992 – present
- Women’s Health – wellness and preventive medicine
Membership & Affiliations:
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Washington State Obstetrical Association: Board Member and Past President
- Washington State Hospital Association – OB Roadmap Steering Committee
- Washington State Perinatal Collaborative – Physician Chairman
- Epic Medical Systems – Physician Builder
Interests/Hobbies (Outside of Work):
- Hiking,skiing, gardening, reading