Specialty: Women’s Health—OB/GYN
Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, MS, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 1981.
- MD, University of California Davis, 1985.
- Internship, Pediatrics, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Oakland, California, 1985–1986.
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California Davis, 1986–1989.
- Obstetrics and gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 1992, 1999, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Adolescent gynecology.
- Menopausal medicine.
- Clinical instructor, University of Washington School of Medicine.
- President, Washington State Obstetrical Association.