Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- MA, Oxford University, United Kingdom, 2001.
- MBBS, Royal Free and University College, United Kingdom, 2004.
- Residency, General Surgery, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, 2008-2010.
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 2010-2013.
- Fellowship, Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, 2013-2014.
- American College of Surgeons, Board Certified, 2014.
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, Board Certified, 2015.
- Colorectal and gastrointestinal surgery: surgery for cancer of the colon and rectum, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticular disease and functional disorders of the colon
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery
- Fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse and other disorders of the posterior pelvic floor.
- Intestinal stoma surgery
- The management of perianal disease: hemorrhoids, fissures, anal abscesses and fistulae.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
- Surgical oncology: surgery for cancer of the breast, skin and other sites.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American College of Surgeons
- North West Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England