Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Dr Jackson is a board certified general and colorectal surgeon. Her special interests are in laparoscopic and robotic colorectal surgery and improvement of health care services for patients. She is originally from the United Kingdom. She has completed a colorectal fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic. She lives in Cashmere with her family. She enjoys spending time hiking and skiing.
Education & Certifications:
- MA, Oxford University, United Kingdom, 2001.
- MBBS, Royal Free and University College, United Kingdom, 2004.
- Residency, General Surgery, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, 2008-2010.
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 2010-2013.
- Fellowship, Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, 2013-2014.
- American College of Surgeons, Board Certified, 2014.
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, Board Certified, 2015.
- Colorectal and gastrointestinal surgery: surgery for cancer of the colon and rectum, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticular disease and functional disorders of the colon
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery
- Fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse and other disorders of the posterior pelvic floor.
- Intestinal stoma surgery
- The management of perianal disease: hemorrhoids, fissures, anal abscesses and fistulae.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
- Surgical oncology: surgery for cancer of the breast, skin and other sites.
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American College of Surgeons
- North West Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- United Ostomy Associations of America
- Cancer Liaison Physician for Confluence Health