Specialty: Occupational Therapy
Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Regis University, Denver, Colorado, 2008.
- OTD, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, 2012.
- Certified in interactive metronome (IM): 2010.
- Certified in early-to-mid and mid-to-late stage Alzheimer’s and dementia care: 2011.
- Certified in integrated listening systems (iLs): 2012.
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Certified LSVT BIG Clinician
- Driving Program
- Home Safety Assessments
- Fall Prevention
- Speaks Spanish.
Membership & Affiliations:
- Washington Occupational Therapy Association Membership Committee
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- AOTA Roster of Accreditation Evaluators
Interests/Hobbies (Outside of Work):
- Mom of 3 energetic young boys
- Camping, hiking, biking, running, adventuring
- Reading, education, being a life-long learner