Specialty: Occupational Therapy
Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Regis University, Denver Colorado, 2008.
- OTD, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, 2012.
- Certified in interactive metronome (IM): 2010.
- Certified in early-to-mid and mid-to-late stage Alzheimer’s and dementia care: 2011.
- Certified in integrated listening systems (iLs): 2012.
- Has a background in neuroscience and has extensive fieldwork experience with neuro populations in a variety of settings.
- Speaks Spanish.