Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, magna cum laude, 1992.
- MD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1997. Alpha Omega Alpha (1996).
- Internship, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Washington, 1997–1998.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Washington, 1998–2000.
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2008–2011.
- Fellowship, Therapeutic Endoscopy, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2011–2012.
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2000.
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2011.
- Therapeutic endoscopy to include endoscopic ablation and resection of dysplastic Barrett’s esophagus, large colonic and duodenal polyps and endoluminal stenting.
- Endoscopic ultrasound.
- Pancreaticobiliary diseases.