Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- MD, Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, Maryland, 1998.
- Internship, General Surgery, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, California, 1998–1999.
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, California, 2002–2006.
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical Spine, the Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2006–2007.
- Orthopaedic surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: 2009.
- Complex spinal surgery (cervical myelopathy, deformity correction, tumor).
- Cervical and lumbar disc replacement/arthroplasty.
- General orthopaedics/fracture care.