Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1973.
- MD, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 1978, Alpha Omega Alpha (1977).
- Internship and residency, General Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, 1978–1980.
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, Arizona, 1981–1983.
- Residency, Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, Arizona, 1983–1985.
- General surgery, American Board of Surgery: 1984.
- Thoracic surgery, American Board of Thoracic Surgery: 1986, 1996, 2004.