Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Dr Eric Liedtke is a board certified general surgeon. He served in the United States Navy. His areas of expertise are in laparoscopic hernia surgery and breast cancer surgery. He lives in Wenatchee with his family and enjoys spending time with them and outdoor activities.
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho, 2001.
- DO, Lake Erie College of Medicine, Erie, Pennsylvania, 2005.
- Residency in General Surgery, Easton Hospital, 2005-2011.
- American College of Surgeons, Board Certified, 2012.
- Laparoscopic and open hernia repair
- Surgical management of benign and malignant breast disease
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery
- Surgical management of gastrointestinal disorders
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons.