Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Straub is a board certified general surgeon. She has special interests in the surgical management of breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. She is the education coordinator for surgical medical students at Confluence Health. She is originally from Long Island, NY. She lives in Wenatchee with her family and enjoys being outside with them and taking in the beauty and bounty of North Central Washington.
Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island, phi beta kappa, 1999
- MD, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, 2005
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2005–2011
- American College of Surgeons, Board Certified, 2013.
- Surgical management of benign and malignant breast disease
- Surgical management of benign and malignant pancreatic disease
- Laparoscopic abdominal and hernia surgery
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons
Memberships and affiliations:
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association