Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BA, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, 1978
- MD, University of Texas Health, Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas, 1982
- Internship, University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1982-1983
- Residency, Ophthalmology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas, 1983-1987
- Guest Residency, Ophthalmology, University of Bonn, Germany, 1986
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Washington State Medical Association
- Washington Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Chelan-Douglas County Medical Society
- I am fascinated by the science of vision and all things related to the eye. I have done a wide variety of eye surgeries, but at this point in my career mainly do cataract surgery. I enjoy performing exams on healthy eyes, as well as treating a variety of eye diseases.
Interests/Hobbies – Outside of work:
- My children, hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, gardening, acoustic guitar, cross-county skiing, climbing, photography, science, reading, geology, western history, Texas history, genealogy.
Reasons for coming to Wenatchee:
- I was looking for a smaller to moderate sized, pleasant community to raise children in, as well as have access to my favorite outdoor activities.