We’re known as much for our dazzling sunsets as we are for our prehistoric geology. If you enjoy outdoor recreation, our sportsman’s paradise offers boating on the Columbia River, camping, hunting, birding and a wealth of activities across all four seasons. Here you can water-ski through basalt columns by day, attend an evening concert at one of America’s premier outdoor amphitheaters, then drift off to sleep in a tent under the soft light of the stars. This is as close to true pastoral living as you’ll find anywhere.
Columbia Basin Clinics:
Practice statistics for this region:
- Patient population of 90,000
- High-tech information systems including EMR, PACS and fiber-optic network
- Multi-specialty practice allowing physicians to share expertise, technology and facilities
- Moses Lake Clinic – Inpatient practice at 50-bed Samaritan Hospital, Level 3 trauma center with ER and Level 1 nursery
- Collegial communication with our specialty and sub-specialty partners