Located just south of the Canadian border, Okanogan County is where the adventure of the mountain West is alive and well. Here you’ll find the largest Nordic skiing system in the country, 3,000 miles of hiking trails through national forest lands, and expanses of pristine wilderness that beckon to be explored. Residents enjoy wide-open spaces, clear blue skies and the matchless rhythm of all four seasons. Recreation opportunities abound for those with a passion for the outdoors. Enjoy backpacking, fly-fishing, mountain climbing, horseback riding, hot-air ballooning, snowmobiling, hunting and more. Okanogan County has a rich agricultural and cultural heritage, including a thriving creative community that supports art galleries, theatre and live music venues.
Okanogan County Clinics:
Practice statistics for this region:
- Patient population of over 41,500
- High-tech information systems including EMR, PACS, fiber-optic network, teleradiology
- Family Practitioners provide OB with or without c-section
- Clinical affiliation with the University of Washington’s WWAMI medical student program and FP Resident rural electives
- Collegial communication with our specialty and sub-specialty partners