When its a Stroke, every minute counts. That’s why stroke, care from the acute period to rehab is a priority at Confluence Health.
Successful stroke care involves all of our hospital departments, working together according to our stroke care protocols. We’re proud to be designated as a Primary Stroke Center by The Washington State Department of Health, and have been recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” as a Gold Plus Achievement Award and Target Stroke Honor Roll for 2016. We have been consistently recognized and awarded for our quality Stroke Care and dedication to improving our Quality and Service to our Clients.
What are the warning signs of Stroke?
Call 9-1-1 right away for new or worsening stroke symptoms:
- Sudden weakness or numbness in your face, arm or leg, especially if it affects just one side of your body.
- Sudden confusion, difficulty speaking, or having a hard time understanding others.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes. This may be double vision, tunnel vision, loss of vision, dimness, or a “curtain” going across your eye.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or a loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause
- Stroke Risk Factors & Prevention’s
- Stroke Treatment
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Stroke Resources