Virtual Visits for Patients
Virtual Visits for Patients
You may now schedule an appointment to consult with a primary or specialty care provider via phone conversation or by video conference through your MyChart account or app.
Virtual Visits for Patients Via MyChart
This option is available to for patients who have a mobile device with a camera and microphone, or have a camera and microphone installed on their desktop or laptop computers.
Once you login to MyChart there will be step-by-step instructions on how to use virtual visits. However, you can click here for a PDF of those step-by-step instructions.
** Once you have scheduled your appointment and are calling in, it is important to understand that this process may take up to 30 seconds to connect with your provider. DO NOT LEAVE THE VIRTUAL CALL SCREEN.**
Already have a MyChart account? Simply click below to schedule your virtual visit appointment:
What is Virtual Visits?
- Virtual Visit appointments allow for a flexible location for the patient and the provider
- Patients receive a virtual visit with their provider over video chat technology, similar to Skype or FaceTime, but with a sophisticated, high-security network that allows the doctor to assess them without being in the same room
Why Virtual Visits?
- Eases the burden of travel and provide greater access to your providers
- Brings health care to where you are; it’s the first step of many to give our patients exactly what they need when they need it, in the most comfortable way possible
- Provides coverage for a wide range of specialties, including:
- Urgent Care Virtual Visit
- Medication Management
- Chronic Condition Management
What can be treated using our Virtual Visit Services?
Our providers may be able to treat conditions that you currently would need to see your provider for, such as:
- Colds, flu, fever,headaches, sore throat, or nasal congestion
- Stomach viruses, constipation, or acid reflux
- Rashes, pink eye,cold sores, bites, or stings
- Bladder infection and more
If your illness or injury is serious, you will be directed to the appropriate clinic, or the closest Emergency Department.
Can I get a prescription for all medications?
Yes. However, you must see a doctor or provider in person if you need a controlled medication, such as a narcotic pain medication.
Will I be billed for this service?
This service is no different than any other clinic appointment. It is submitted to your insurance plan or national private health insurance program.
At Confluence Health, we are committed to providing a remarkable patient experience. By working collaboratively with referring physicians and community providers, our virtual specialists provide seamless and exceptional care for patients that is convenient and easy to access.
Remarkable people, remarkably cared for
Need medical attention but cannot leave home or it’s the middle of the night? Confluence Health Virtual Care Clinic is easy, fast and affordable. Caregivers are on call, via phone or video chat, 24/7 to treat minor or routine medical conditions like cold, flu, rash or infections. And no appointment is necessary.
Sign Up / Log In
To sign up for a free MyChart account, or to log into your existing account, please click HERE.