Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day/Evening Shift
The Urgent Care Nurse provides direct and indirect professional nursing patient care in the urgent care setting that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional practice and with a minimum of supervision. Obtains assessment data, determines priorities of care and implements appropriate interventions based on identification of physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the department. Monitors effectiveness and patient response to interventions and treatments implemented. Functions effectively and coordinates planning of care within the multidisciplinary team. Documents pertinent, accurate and complete patient information reflective of Urgent Care provided.
1. All Urgent Care RN will be competent in techniques of walk in and emergency patient care, and the use of all special equipment in the department.
2. Provide leadership, daily direction and supervision to the healthcare team in delivery of quality patient care. Communicates effectively with each team member.
3. Be knowledgeable about the department’s Standard of Care & Practice and function at a level to assure deliver of those standards. These include intravenous and respiratory treatment skills.
4. Actively participates is Lean Projects supporting CH Value Stream.
5. Serves as a liaison with other health care teams and agencies and services to promote coordinated health care across the continuum.
6. Delegate to other members of the multidisciplinary team as appropriate.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Nurses will exhibit strong clinical skills and demonstrate critical thinking skills
- All RN will be certified in BLS (AHA) upon hire and ACLS, PALS within one year of hire, If it further required that certifications be kept current.
- Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows navigation, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and passwork management
- Must be able to effectively use the electronic medical record utilized at Confluence Health
One year clinical experience in either outpatient or inpatient care setting.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply